Do you have some data!!! Train and sell your own bot here
E.coli protein locator
This Hailp bot enables biologists to estimate the protein localisation sites of E.coli bacteria, given the values of the following attributes:
- [mcg]: McGeoch’s method for signal sequence recognition.
- [gvh]: von Heijne’s method for signal sequence recognition.
- [lip]: von Heijne’s Signal Peptidase II consensus sequence score. (binary)
- [chg]: Presence of charge on N-terminus of predicted lipoproteins (binary)
- [aac]: score of discriminant analysis of the amino acid content of outer membrane and periplasmic proteins.
- [alm1]: score of the ALOM membrane spanning region prediction program.
- [alm2]: score of ALOM program after excluding putative cleavable signal regions from the sequence.
The neural network model has been trained and cross-validated using data from ; the predicted location can be any of the following labels: cp, im, imS, imL, imU, om, omL and pp.
Embed me on your own site, add the code:
<iframe style="max-width: 100% !important; border: none; height:180px" width="560" src="https://hailp.com/api/main/loadwidget/493/parent/csvbulk"></iframe>
TRY ME, FILL IN THE FIELDS
Data source: Kenta Nakai, Institue of Molecular and Cellular Biology – Osaka, University
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.